Casa de Moneda de Chile plans to produce a note without face value to commemorate the 280º Anniversary of its Creation in 1743.
It will show the image of an important Chilean woman to selected by a public poll in the Social media. The likely candidates are:
- María Luisa Bombal, writer.
- Eloísa Díaz, first Chilean medical doctor.
- Isabel Allende, escritora.
- Valentina Muñoz, U.N. Women ambassador.
- María Teresa Ruiz, astronomer.
- Margot Duhalde, first Chilean military pilot.
- Violeta Parra, musician.
- Michelle Bachelet, first woman president of Chile and first Executive Director of UN Women.
- Christiane Endler, Chilean Soccer professional goalkeeper.
When issued it will be available at the Casa de Moneda de Chile webpage https://www.casamoneda.cl/tienda-de-productos/
It is offering now in that page its Numismatic product issued to commemorate its 279º Anniversary.
Click here to order the MRI BANKERS’ GUIDE TO FOREIGN CURRENCY™
*** Would you like to share news about issue or recall of banknotes, your comments, corrections or other news? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
©2023 MRI BANKERS’ GUIDE TO FOREIGN CURRENCY™. All rights reserved.
« More posts